Rules For Members Of Affiliated Clubs
The Executive Committee may allow affiliation with any other Club in India or abroad of comparable standards and facilities on reciprocal basis, subject to the following :
- Shall have the privilege to use the Club facilities for seven days in a month.
- Shall have the privilege of using our Residential Rooms for a period not exceeding seven days in a month at a time, on payment of rent in advance; extension of stay shall be subject to the discretion of the Hon. Secretary.
- Shall be admitted on production of a current valid Identity Card or a letter of introduction from their own Clubs and on registering their details in the Guest Register at Reception Counter.
- Shall not introduce guests to the Club other than spouse and children; and immediate members of his family with the express permission of the Hon. Secretary.
- Shall not organize or hold parties in the premises of the Club or in the residential rooms.
- Shall avail the facilities of the Club without demanding the privileges of a member.
- Shall purchase coupons against cash for settlement of all their bills.
- Members of affiliated Clubs who are residents of Bangalore shall not be eligible for the above facilities.
- Infraction and violation of the Rules and Regulations of the Club shall entail disciplinary action by the Hon. Secretary with due report to the affiliated Club concerned, not excluding suspension from future use of facilities for such periods as determined.